Honeywell F100F2044 Media Air Cleaner - 25" x 20" Filter
Free Shipping on all Orders!
DescriptionThis high efficiency, whole house media filter captures a significant amount of airborne particles. The installation of a whole house air cleaner helps everyone in the household. Dust and smoke as well as mold spores are captured making the air you breathe healthier. It can be used on gas, oil, and electric forced air furnaces. Installation on a compressor cooling up to 5 tons is also possible. It mounts right in the return air duct of your HVAC system. Honeywell Media Air Cleaners are available in several sizes. The F100F2044 uses a 25" x 20" filter and has a MERV 11 Rating. This unit is recommended as a basic minimum air quality product. Can easily be upgraded to a higher performance model.Removal Efficiency:MERV 11 versus Standard 1" Filter (MERV 1-4 Rating)
The filter on the Honeywell Media Air Cleaner also lasts longer than a standard furnace filter. It will only need to be changed once or twice a year versus a standard filter that may require replacement every month. Changing the filter is as easy as simply opening the door, sliding out the old filter and sliding in a new one.
- Particles 0.3-1 Microns: 32% vs 0-5%
- Particles 1-3 Microns: 72% vs 5-15%
- Particles 3-10 Microns: 96% vs 10-20%
- Rugged zinc-coated, roll-formed cabinet resists corrosion and can support weight of residential furnace and evaporator coil
- Duct Size: 25 in. x 20 in.
- Airflow Capacity (cfm): Maximum-- 2000 cfm
- Static Pressure Drop (in. w.c.): 0.23 at 500 FPM
- Approvals, Underwriters Laboratories Inc.: Filter Element: UL Listed, UL900, Class 2
Manuals and Guides