- R-410A Refrigerant
- Gold Fin Anti-corrosion
- Dehumidifying mode
- Chaos Swing - A computer controlled random flow of air to reduce both temperature and fan speed will set automatically.
- Jet Cool - Quickly cools the room to 65 F by operating at high speed for 30 minutes.
- Cooling mode
- Heating mode
- Fan mode
- Auto operation
- Manual power switch
- Defrost control
- Temperature display on indoor unit
- Auto sleep mode
- Auto restart
- 24-Hour on/off timer
- Built-in low ambient standard, down to 14°F (cooling mode)
- Evaporator frost control
- Ultra quiet operation - Low sound outdoor compressor, fan and motor contribute to cool comfort
- Indoor Unit Includes:
- Wall unit
- Installation plate & hardware
- Remote control, batteries, holder and holder hardware
- Installation manual
- Exterior Unit Includes:
- Exterior unit
- Exterior unit has sufficient refrigerant for charging indoor coil and for a 25' line set
- Line set sold separately
- Parts: 2 Years
- Compressor: 5 Years
- Labor: None
The warranty for this unit is for parts only, and does not cover labor or diagnostic services. Total Home Supply will handle all warranty parts requests for any mini split purchased from us, but installation and all troubleshooting for this unit must be performed by a licensed HVAC technician. Any fees the technician may charge are not reimbursable by the manufacturer or by Total Home Supply. Please call 877-847-0050 for more details or with any questions you may have regarding warranty information and installation of this unit.
If you need the name or contact information of an installer/servicer in your area, please visit Total Home Supply's newly launched database of licensed HVAC technicians by clicking here: www.thsinstallers.com.
If you already have an installer/servicer you would like to recommend for our database, or are a licensed HVAC technician yourself and would like free leads, please Click here to register