LG Indoor Standard Wall Unit For LG Flex Multi-Split Heat Pump/Air Conditioner Systems.
Flex, multi-split systems operate up to 4 interior units which are each mounted in a separate room. Each indoor unit has its own remote control, so each room can be set to different temperatures. The individual units are connected to a single exterior unit.
The Standard Wall Unit is available in 3 different sizes: LMN095HV (9,000 BTUs), LMN125HV (12,000 BTUs) and LMN185HV (18,000 BTUs). Features of the Standard Wall unit include:
- Inverter Technology: inverter heat pump air conditioners use a variable speed compressor, rather than the constant speed found in conventional ACs. Instead of shutting off once the temperature is achieved, the inverter compressor continues to operate at a low speed to maintain the temperature. It is quieter to operate and uses less energy than conventional air conditioners.
- Chaos Swing: Electronically controlled louvers and fan speeds create a more natural, random air flow thereby reducing temperature stratification.
- Jet Cool: Operates at high speed for up to 30 minutes to quickly cool a room down to 64°F
- Plasma Air Purifying System: The 4-stage system features a large, permanent filter and an electronic air purifier that captures microscopic contaminants like dust mites, pollen and pet fur.
- Self-Cleaning Indoor Coil: Drives dirt and moisture from coil surface leaving it clean and fresh smelling.
- Auto Operation (Artificial Intelligence): Provides three levels of comfort from which to choose. Temperature and fan speed will set automatically.
- Auto Restart Operation: Automatically restarts a unit to programmed setting when the electricity comes on after a power failure.
- 24 Hour On/Off Timer
The interior unit includes all installation hardware needed, a wireless LCD remote, batteries, holder and holder hardware.