Supreme Energy Efficiency
The advanced inverter technology, high efficiency heat exchanger, and improved efficiency of the compressor and inverter drive provide the highest level of energy efficiency.
- Improved energy efficiency by application of 3 column hybrid heat exchanger.
- By reducing the second vortex which decreases airflow within the air outlet and enlarging the fan size, the amount of airflow is increased while remaining ultra quiet.
LG air conditioners operate at the lowest sound level, thanks to LG’s unique new skew fan and BLDC motor technology.
LG’s unique new skew fan and low vibrating compressor technology provides extreme silence and comfort for the user.
Indoor Unit: With fan blades 25% larger than the previous skew fan, the
sound level has been decreased to 17db, which is quieter than a library.
Outdoor Unit: The interior of the compressor in the outdoor unit has
been constructed to minimize the sound produced when operating.
Sleep Mode Control
Indoor unit automatically switches to ultra-silent speed and automatically increases the temperature by 1°C/2°F twice: once after 30 minutes and again after one hour. This ensures comfortable sleep and not waking up because you are too cold.
- Heat Pump
- New Panel with Crystal Like Material
- Plasma Filter
- Auto Changeover
- Chaos Wind
- 6 Step Vertical Vane, 5 Step Horizontal Vane
- 4 Way Auto Swing
- 39 Foot Airflow
- Jet Cool/Jet Heat
- 25% Larger Fan than Previous Models
- Increased Air Intake Area
- Self Cleaning Indoor Coil
- Cooling Operation to 14°F
- Built-In Low Ambient Operation to 14°F
- Internal Condensate Sensor Connection
- Optional Wired Controller
- Gold Fin Anti-Corrosion Protects from Natural Corrosion of Aluminum
- 24 Hour On/Off Timer
- Auto Restart
- Condensate Sensor Connection
- Defrost Control
- Dehumidifying Mode
- Hot Start
- Self Diagnostics
- Sleep Mode
- Soft Dry Operation
- Ultra Quiet Operation
- Parts: 3 Years
- Compressor: 5 Years
- Labor: None
The warranty for this unit is for parts only, and does not cover labor or diagnostic services. Total Home Supply will handle all warranty parts requests for any mini split purchased from us, but installation and all troubleshooting for this unit must be performed by a licensed HVAC technician. Any fees the technician may charge are not reimbursable by the manufacturer or by Total Home Supply. Please call 877-847-0050 for more details or with any questions you may have regarding warranty information and installation of this unit.
If you need the name or contact information of an installer/servicer in your area, please visit Total Home Supply's newly launched database of licensed HVAC technicians by clicking here: www.thsinstallers.com.
If you already have an installer/servicer you would like to recommend for our database, or are a licensed HVAC technician yourself and would like free leads, please Click here to register