Daikin FDXS09LVJU 9000 BTU Slim Duct Unit
Availability: Usually Leaves Warehouse in 1 - 3 Business Days
Free Shipping on all Orders!
DescriptionThe Daikin multi-split system can operate from 2 to 8 interior units, each mounted in a separate room. Each indoor unit has its own remote control, so each room can be set to different temperatures. The individual units are connected to a single exterior unit. The Slim Duct Concealed Ceiling Units blend with any decor as they are less than 8 inches tall and are neatly concealed in the ceiling.THIS IS THE INDOOR UNIT ONLY. PLEASE SEE DAIKIN-158609 FOR THE FULL SINGLE ZONE SYSTEM (INCLUDING THE INDOOR AND OUTDOOR UNITS).The Slim Duct Concealed Ceiling Unit is offered in 5 sizes to easily accommodate each rooms unique heating and cooling size requirement: FDXS09LVJU (9,000 BTUs), FDXS12LVJU (12,000 BTUs), CDXS15LVJU (15,000 BTUs), CDXS18LVJU (18,000 BTUs) and CDXS24LVJU (24,000 BTUs).With 9000 BTUs this unit is perfect for smaller rooms at about 20' x 20' or installations of about 400 sq. ft.Features of the Slim Duct Concealed Ceiling Unit include:
Indoor unit must be used with any Daikin Multi-Zone System outdoor unit:Because of the complexity of the components required for theDaikin RMXS48LVJU Multi-Zone System (up to 8 units allowable),please feel free to contact our Customer Service Department.They will make certain you have everything you need forinstallation of your system.For purchase and help in configuring your custom system,please contact Customer Service at 1-877-847-0050.Parts Warranty: 5 Years Limited Warranty if unit is not registered / 12 Years Limited Warranty if unit is properly registered online.The Daikin Multi-Zone System must be installed by a qualified, licensed HVAC technician. Manufacturer covers parts only under warranty. Installer is responsible for labor warranty.
- Hot Start: When the
heating operation starts or when the unit changes from cooling to
heating, there is no cold draft released into the room.
- Mold Proof Air Filter: The pre-filter net is impregnated with a safe, colorless and odorless mold preventative. This renders the filter virtually immune to mold.
- Remote Control with Backlit Display: Features a backlit LCD and luminescent control buttons, allowing for easy viewing in dimly lit rooms.
- Auto Restart Operation: The unit memorizes the operation mode, airflow and temperature settings. Should there be a power failure when the unit is in operation, it will automatically return to the same operating conditions when the power is restored
- 24 Hour On/Off Timer: The timer can be pre-set to start and stop the unit any time within a 24-hour period. Once the times are set, the unit can be operated for a period by simply pressing the ON or OFF timer buttons.
- Quiet Operation - Indoor and Outdoor
- Program Dry Function - This gives priority to reducing the level of humidity in the room rather that room temperature.
- Automatic Operation - For unattended year-round comfort, this function allows the unit to automatically switch between heating and cooling modes as required.
- Auto Fan Speed
- Standby Electricity Saving
- Econo Mode
- Powerful Operation
- Remote Controller with backlit display
- LCD Wireless Remote Control
- Indoor Unit On/Off Timer
- Night Set Mode
- Self Diagnosis with Digital Display
- Hot Start: When the heating operation starts or when the unit changes from cooling to heating, there is no cold draft released into the room.
- Indoor Unit Type
- Concealed Slim Duct
- Cooling BTUs
- Includes Heat Pump
- Heat Pump BTUs
- 305 / 280 / 260 / 235 (H / M / L / SL)
- Fan Speeds
- Room Size Coverage
- Medium 300 - 525 Sq. Ft.
- Min. Indoor Noise Level (dBA)
- Indoor Noise Level (dBA)
- 35 / 33 / 31 (H / M / L)
- Control Type
- Wired Control
- Wired Thermostat Optional
- Line Set Liquid Line
- Line Set Suction Line
- Width (in.)
- 27.563 "
- Depth (in.)
- 24.434 "
- Height (in.)
- 7.875 "
- Net Weight (lbs.)
- Parts Warranty
- 12 Years
- Labor Warranty
Manuals and Guides