LG LMCN077HV 7000 BTU 4-Way Ceiling Cassette with Grille Indoor Unit Only - Heat and Cool
DescriptionThis 4 Way Ceiling Cassette is 7000 BTUs and can be used with the LG Multi Zone System. This unit is perfect for smaller installation areas and will cool an area about 250 sq. ft.The LG 4-Way Ceiling Cassette is also available in 3 additional sizes for larger rooms and spaces: LMCN097HV 9,000 BTUs, LMCN125HV 12,000 BTUs and LMCN185HV 18,000 BTUs.Features of the Ceiling Cassette Unit include:
Because of the complexity of the components required for the LMU480HV, LMU540HV and LMU600HV Multi F Max Mini Split Systems (up to 8 units allowable), please feel free to contact our Customer Service Department.
- Inverter Technology: inverter heat pump air conditioners use a variable speed compressor, rather than the constant speed found in conventional ACs. Instead of shutting off once the temperature is achieved, the inverter compressor continues to operate at a low speed to maintain the temperature. It is quieter to operate and uses less energy than conventional air conditioners.
- Drain Pump
- Jet Cool: Operates at high speed for up to 30 minutes to quickly cool a room down to 64°F
- Control Lock Function
- Auto Operation (Artificial Intelligence): Provides three levels of comfort from which to choose. Temperature and fan speed will set automatically.
- Auto Restart Operation: Automatically restarts a unit to programmed setting when the electricity comes on after a power failure.
- 24 Hour On/Off Timer
- 2 Thermistor control
They will make certain you have everything you need for installation of your system.
For purchase and help in configuring your custom system,
please contact Customer Service at 1-877-847-0050.The Multi F Max System must be installed by a qualified, licensed HVAC technician. Manufacturer covers parts only under warranty. Installer is responsible for labor warranty.
Need help with your purchasing decision? We have an LG Certified Technical Service Advisor on staff to help you with any questions.
- Indoor Unit:
- Chaos Swing
- Jet Cool
- Self-cleaning indoor coil
- Auto-operation (artificial intelligence)
- Auto-restart operation
- 24-hour on/off timer
- 4-way auto swing
- Sleep mode
- Low ambient operation down to 14° F
- Interior Unit Includes:
- Wall unit
- Installation plate and hardware
- Wireless LCD remote control, batteries, holder and holder hardware
- Owner's manual
- Indoor Unit can be used with any LG Multi-Flex System outdoor unit:
- Indoor Unit Type
- Ceiling Cassette
- Cooling BTUs
- Includes Heat Pump
- Heat Pump BTUs
- 265 / 212 / 177 (H / M / L)
- Fan Speeds
- Room Size Coverage
- Small 100 - 275 Sq. Ft.
- Min. Indoor Noise Level (dBA)
- Indoor Noise Level (dBA)
- 31 / 27 /24 (H / M / L)
- Control Type
- Hand Held Remote
- Wired Thermostat Optional
- Line Set Liquid Line
- Line Set Suction Line
- Width (in.)
- 22.438 "
- Depth (in.)
- 22.438 "
- Height (in.)
- 8.434 "
- Net Weight (lbs.)
- Parts Warranty
- 10 Years
- Labor Warranty
- Warranty Detail
- The Standard Warranty Period and the Compressor Warranty Period are extended to a total of ten (10) years (the “Extended Warranty Period”) for qualified Systems that have been (a) installed by a party that has completed the Training Requirements, (b) installation is pursuant to LG’s published instructions, and (c) product is registered within 60 days of startup at www.lg.com
Manuals and Guides
- Parts: 5 Years Limited Warranty if unit is not registered / 10 Years Extended Warranty if unit is properly installed and registered
- Compressor: 7 Years Limited Warranty if unit is not registered / 10 Years Extended Warranty if unit is properly installed and registered
- Labor: None
The Standard Warranty Period and the Compressor Warranty Period are extended to a total of ten (10) years (the “Extended Warranty Period”) for qualified Systems that have been (a) installed by a party that has completed the Training Requirements, (b) installation is pursuant to LG’s published instructions, and (c) product is registered within 60 days of startup at www.lg.com
The standard warranty for this unit is for parts only, and does not cover labor or diagnostic services. Total Home Supply will handle all warranty parts requests for any mini split purchased from us, but installation and all troubleshooting for this unit must be performed by a licensed HVAC technician. Any fees the technician may charge are not reimbursable by the manufacturer or by Total Home Supply. Please call 877-847-0050 for more details or with any questions you may have regarding warranty information and installation of this unit.