Aprilaire 1830 70 Pint Whole House Dehumidifier
Availability: Usually Leaves Warehouse in 2 - 3 Business Days
Free Shipping on all Orders!
DescriptionGood air is essential to a clean, comfortable, and healthy living environment, and ensuring the circulation of good air throughout your home requires an efficient dehumidifying system. High humidity levels tend to make you feel uncomfortable, making warm temperatures feel hotter and cool temperatures feel colder. A whole-house dehumidifier works to adjust the air in your home to a consistently comfortable level without having to overuse your heating and cooling units, ultimately saving money and energy. Humid areas are also prone to mold and mildew but, once you have your humidity levels under control, the air in your home will be safer to breathe.Because unit is installed as part of your home's existing heating and cooling system, you won't even know it is there. And maintenance is easy too, requiring you to simply clean the on-board air filter just once a year.
- Controls: Built-in Digital Control or Remote Control with Optional Accessories
- Control Location: Top, Moveable to Front
- Air Discharge Orientation: Top or Rear
- Inlet/Outlet Duct Collars: 10" diamater
- Duct Options: Flex Duct or Hard Pipe
- Backdraft Damper at Outlet: Included
- Filter: 1/2" washable
- Refrigerant: R410A
- Coil: Corrosion Resistant E-Coated Coil
- Discharge Air Temperature Rise: 10° F - 30° F
- Drainage: 3/4" PVC or 1/2" flexible Vinyl
- Feet: Adjustable Leveling Feet
- Ventilation: Optional Outside Air
- Electrical Requirements:
- Voltage: 115v
- Amp Draw: 6.3 Amps
- Plug type: NEMA 5-15P Standard Plug
- Cord Size: 8"
- Hardwire option: Yes, Field Convertible
- Installation Type
- Capacity (Pints per Day)
- Drain Connection
- 3/4" PVC or 1/2" flexible Vinyl
- Energy Star
- Overall Depth (in.)
- 25 "
- Overall Height (in.)
- 14.5 "
- Overall Width (in.)
- 12.5 "
- Net Weight (lbs.)
- Cabinet Insulation
- 1/2" EPS
- Parts Warranty
- 5 Years
Manuals and Guides