Reznor UDAP-400 400,000 BTU V3 Power Vented Gas Fired Unit Heater
Reznor is known for engineering quality heaters that can be used for a variety of needs. The UDAP400 unit heater was created as the next generation of Reznor products. It features a simpler installation process, improved efficiency, and a totally new design.
Boasting an impressive 83% thermal efficiency, Reznor’s UDAP unit heaters provide high-quality heat performance and are available in 12 sizes to heat small garages all the way up to large warehouses and industrial buildings. This unit, the UDAP400 (400,000 BTU), is approved for commercial use only, and is ideal for large industrial spaces and warehouses. Feel free to contact us for a more specific calculation for BTU sizing requirements.
The UDAP Series heaters can be mounted using either 2 or 4 suspension points. For a simpler installation, add on our Quick-Sling mounting bracket. Controller setup is simple, with a low-voltage terminal strip on the outside of the cabinet that makes connecting control wiring simple with no panels to remove. The factory installed gas line input is located on the rear of the heater making the gas connection quick.
Reznor has made improvements to their UDAP heaters for better performance and quality of use. New features include Reznor’s patented TCore2 titanium stabilized aluminized steel heat exchanger, as well as the addition of a "G" terminal to the strip and a newly designed circuit board, which allows for fan-only operation without adding relays. A sleek new look makes for a clean front and bottom with no visible hardware. Reznor's unique style with it's deep red louvers, white cabinet, and angled corner let you know that you have purchased the top heater.
Our most popular optional accessories (shown in the add to cart box at the top of the page) are available with this unit. Please visit the links below to see the full descriptions for each of these items. Optional accessories should be added to the cart on this page to receive a discounted package price on that accessory.
- Certified for commercial/industrial heating application
- 83% Thermal efficiency - Leader in its class! 50-60°F Rise range
- Tcore2 titanium stabilized aluminized steel heat exchanger
- Patented single burner combustion system including a one-piece burner assembly
- 115 Volts - Single Phase - 60 Hertz
- 115 Volt open fan motor with internal overload protection
- Transformer for 24-volt controls
- Built-in circuit board with indicator lights for easy diagnostics
- Multi-try direct spark ignition with timed lockout
- Fan relay (included on the circuit board)
- Single-stage natural gas valve (field adjustable for operation to 6,000 ft. elevation*)
- Designed for quiet operation with vibration isolated fan and venter motors
- 2 point or 4 point suspension
- External thermostat terminal strip for easy wiring
- External gas connection
- Integrated fan guard designed with safety in mind
- Improved cabinet design with less visible hardware
*Standard altitude up to 2000 feet requires no adjustments. 2001 to 6000 feet require adjusting the valve outlet pressure. Over 6000 feet must use a High Altitude Kit. (Please contact us at (877) 847-0050 for High Altitude Kit Pricing and Availability.)
- Separated Combustion Chamber
- Heating BTUs (Input)
- Thermal Efficiency
- Heating BTUs (Output)
- Gas Connection Size
- Vent Connection Size (in.)
- 6 "
- Control Amps (24 Volt)
- Full Load Amps (115 Volt)
- Circuit Breaker Size (Amps)
- Normal Watts Consumption
- Discharge Air Temperature Rise
- Discharge Air Opening Area
- Output Velocity (FPMs)
- Noise Level (dBA)
- Width (in.)
- 41 "
- Depth (in.)
- 35.375 "
- Height (in.)
- 34.125 "
- Net Weight (lbs.)
- Parts Warranty
- 1 Year
- Labor Warranty
- Warranty Detail
- Extended nine (9)-year, non-prorated warranty on the heat exchanger, burners, and flue collection box assembly. Extended four (4)-year, non-prorated warranty on all electrical and mechanical operating components
Manuals and Guides