Empire Comfort Systems FAW-40-SPP 40,000 BTU Counterflow Vented Wall Furnace
Empire Comfort Systems
Not Purchasable: Not done configuring
Free Shipping on all Orders!
DescriptionThe FAW40SPP wall furnace installs on an inside or outside wall and may be recessed between standard wall studs. Counterflow wall furnaces heat larger areas and use a minimum amount of floor space. Heat comes out at floor level so you get even distribution of warmth throughout the room. The optional side (SOK-1, SOR-1) and rear (ROK-1) accessory outlets allow heat to disperse from side or the rear of furnace cabinet.
The FAW-40-SPP has a standing pilot.Venting required:
- Total comfort for a fraction of the cost of electric heat
- Sealed combustion chamber maintains indoor air quality
- Peace-of-mind safety features built into each furnace
- Front panels remove easily for cleaning and servicing
- Counterflow blower circulates warm air at floor level
- Multi-Room heating capacity with optional outlet kits
Note: This item is available in Liquid Propane (FAW-40-SPP-LP) and Natural Gas (FAW-40-SPP-NAT)A licensed gas technician is required for installation of this product. Please check your local regulations as some areas may require inspection after installation of gas products. It is highly recommended that you use your own gas technician or gas provider for any repairs. Empire Comfort System warranty covers parts only, no labor.
- Size of Flue Collar: 4" Oval
- Size of Flue with Oval to Round Adapter: 4" Round
- Minimum Vent Opening in Ceiling:
- Oval Type "B" Flue Pipe: 4-1/2" x 9-1/4"
- Round Type "B" Flue Pipe: 6" diameter
- Heating BTUs
- Type of Venting
- Vent Connection Size (in.)
- 4 "
- Gas Connection Size
- Ignition Type
- Standing Pilot
- Clearance to Side Wall (in.)
- 4 "
- Clearance Top to Ceiling (in.)
- 4 "
- Clearance Bottom to Floor
- Clearance Access Door Side
- Width (in.)
- 14.125 "
- Depth (in.)
- 10.375 "
- Height (in.)
- 72.5 "
- Net Weight (lbs.)
- Parts Warranty
- 1 Year
- Labor Warranty
- Combustion Chamber Warranty
- 10 Year
Manuals and Guides