Dimplex PF3033HG 33" Multi-Fire XD Electric Firebox with Glass Ember Bed
Free Shipping on all Orders!
DescriptionThe Multi-Fire XD 33 inch electric firebox offers a stunning new way to enjoy your electric fireplace. It offers a full view design for an unobstructed view of Dimplex's acrylic "ice" nested on an ember bed of tumbled glass pieces, creating a shimmering effect.
This beautiful electric firebox offers a wide range of light themes and flame choices. Choose your light themes from a single color to a kaleidoscope of colors. Some of the color themes include a natural wood-burning fire, gas fire with more blues mixed in as well as several other colors including blue, green, purple and red. The multi-function remote gives you so many options - flame theme, light theme - of course heating options as well. This firebox can add supplemental heat for up to 1,000 sq, ft. at full power.
This firebox also includes an LED on screen floating display which allows you to see the temperature settings and functions easily and gWave technology. With gWave, a simple wave of your hand will bring your fireplace to life! gWave can easily be enabled or disabled.
- The patented Comfort$aver™ ceramic heating system uses 11% less
energy than the leading quartz infrared heater by automatically
adjusting fan speed and heater wattage to safely and precisely match the
requirements of the room.
- ECO mode - Reduce consumption by 33% with this energy saving setting; limits heat output to 750W for maximum efficiency and quieter operation.
- Heat Boost - Quickly warms a room by delivering maximum heat output for a predetermined amount of time.
- Safe - Front glass stays cool to the touch.
- Instant Ambiance - Plugs into any standard household outlet.
- 120 Volts
- 1500 Watts
- 12.5 Amps
- 5118 BTUs
- Net Weight (lbs.)
- Fuel Type
- Flush Face
- Depth (in.)
- 9.25 "
- Width (in.)
- 33.125 "
- Height (in.)
- 23.375 "
- Additional Features
- Multi-Function Remote
- Warranty Detail
- 1 Year Limited Warranty
Manuals and Guides
- Comfort$aver™ - The patented Comfort$aver™ ceramic heating system uses 11% less energy than the leading quartz infrared heater by automatically adjusting fan speed and heater wattage to safely and precisely match the requirements of the room.