Reznor UDAP-300 300,000 BTU V3 Power Vented Gas Fired Unit Heater
For a long time Reznor has been providing the best heaters for a variety of applications. The UDAP300 unit heater was built to improve upon Reznor’s already excellent technology, and feature improved efficiency, simpler installation, and a completely new design for the components and casing.
Offering 12 different size units and an industry leading thermal efficiency of 83%, Reznor UDAP series heaters offer amazing performance for spaces large and small. This unit, the UDAP300 (300,000 BTU), is approved for commercial and industrial use only, and is ideal for large industrial spaces and warehouses. Call or email us for an estimate of the number of BTUs you need for your location.
These Reznor Heaters are easy to install, secured in place from 2 or 4 suspension points or by an optional hanger kit that allows for ceiling mounting. Thermostat setup is quick, with a low-voltage terminal strip on the outside of the cabinet that makes connecting control wiring simple with no panels to remove. All units also have a factory installed gas line nipple to the exterior of the cabinet, for easy gas service connection.
Reznor is constantly making improvements to their products. New features include Reznor’s patented TCore2 titanium stabilized aluminized steel heat exchanger, as well as the addition of a "G" terminal to the strip and a newly designed circuit board, which allows for fan-only operation without adding relays. A sleek new look makes for a clean front and bottom with no visible hardware. Reznor's unique style with it's deep red louvers, white cabinet, and angled corner let you know that you have purchased the top heater.
The most popular optional accessories (shown in the add to cart box at the top of the page) are available with this unit. Please click on the links below to see the full details for each of these items. Optional accessories should be added to the cart on this page to receive a discounted package price on that accessory.
- Certified for commercial/industrial heating application
- 83% Thermal efficiency - Leader in its class! 50-60°F Rise range
- Tcore2 titanium stabilized aluminized steel heat exchanger
- Patented single burner combustion system including a one-piece burner assembly
- 115 Volts - Single Phase - 60 Hertz
- 115 Volt open fan motor with internal overload protection
- Transformer for 24-volt controls
- Integrated circuit board with diagnostic indicator lights
- Multi-try direct spark ignition with timed lockout
- Fan relay (included on the circuit board)
- Single-stage natural gas valve (field adjustable for operation to 6,000 ft. elevation*)
- Designed for quiet operation with vibration isolated fan and venter motors
- 2 point or 4 point suspension
- External thermostat terminal strip for easy wiring
- External gas connection
- Full fan guard - engineered for safety
- Improved cabinet design with less visible hardware
*Standard altitude up to 2000 feet requires no adjustments. 2001 to 6000 feet require adjusting the valve outlet pressure. Over 6000 feet must use a High Altitude Kit. (Please reach out to us at (877) 847-0050 for High Altitude Kit Pricing and Availability.)
- Separated Combustion Chamber
- Heating BTUs (Input)
- Thermal Efficiency
- Heating BTUs (Output)
- Gas Connection Size
- Vent Connection Size (in.)
- 6 "
- Control Amps (24 Volt)
- Full Load Amps (115 Volt)
- Circuit Breaker Size (Amps)
- Normal Watts Consumption
- Discharge Air Temperature Rise
- Discharge Air Opening Area
- Output Velocity (FPMs)
- Noise Level (dBA)
- Width (in.)
- 41 "
- Depth (in.)
- 35.375 "
- Height (in.)
- 34.125 "
- Net Weight (lbs.)
- Parts Warranty
- 1 Year
- Labor Warranty
- Warranty Detail
- Extended nine (9)-year, non-prorated warranty on the heat exchanger, burners, and flue collection box assembly. Extended four (4)-year, non-prorated warranty on all electrical and mechanical operating components
Manuals and Guides