Williams Furnace Company 29035 29,000 BTU High Efficiency Direct Vent Wall Furnace
Availability: Usually Leaves Warehouse in 2 - 3 Business Days
Not Purchasable: Not done configuring
Free Shipping on all Orders!
DescriptionThis direct-vent wall furnace by Williams Furnace Company is a highly efficient indoor heating unit that, operating at 29,000 BTU, works to safely distribute heat throughout any indoor space at minimal cost.It mounts right on the wall and vents horizontally out through a 2" hole in the wall. The vent pipe allows fresh, outside air in and exhaust out. No inside air is required. That means doors and windows can stay closed so you are not losing any heat to the outside. An electronic ignition lights the pilot, eliminating the need for matches. and the built-in humidification system alleviates winter dryness from the air. In the warmer weather, the 2 speed recirculating fan will help move the air around to help keep your room more comfortable.Especially ideal for use in garages, workshops, and bedrooms, this unit is conveniently compact - just 8 1/4 inches deep - for ample heat wherever you need it, without the loss of space. Its sealed combustion chamber completely seals the gas flame inside the unit and away from all contact with the air in the room for added safety, operating completely electricity-free for use even during a power outage.
This item is available:
- Easy installation: All vent material included
- Attractive, durable fresh-white finish
- Programmable Timer: On/Off. Seven Day, Timer, Clock
- Thermostat operates from 50-90 degrees Fahrenheit
- Sealed-combustion safety technology uses no inside room air for operation
- Air to air system offers instant heating
- Rated for up to 2,000' elevation and may be derated. Use of this heater is not recommended above 5,000 feet.
- Read owner's manual before using/installing
- Check local codes and ordinances for permitted uses
- Installation and servicing recommended by qualified service technician
- Air Inlet Pipe Diameter: 1 7/8"
- Exhaust Pipe Diameter: 1 3/8"
- Maximum Wall Thickness: 19 5/8"
- Electrical Supply 110V
- Natural Gas 2903512
- Liquid Propane 2903511
- Heating BTUs
- Heating BTUs (Output)
- Type of Venting
- Direct Vent
- Thermal Efficiency
- AFUE Efficiency
- Gas Connection Size
- Ignition Type
- Electronic Ignition
- Clearance to Side Wall (in.)
- 3.15 "
- Clearance Top to Ceiling (in.)
- 10 "
- Clearance Bottom to Floor
- Width (in.)
- 39.625 "
- Depth (in.)
- 8.25 "
- Height (in.)
- 28.125 "
- Net Weight (lbs.)
- Parts Warranty
- 1 Year
- Labor Warranty
- Combustion Chamber Warranty
- 10 Year
- Vent Opening in Wall (in.)
- 2 "
Manuals and Guides