LG LMHN240HV 24000 BTU Indoor High Static Ducted Unit Only - Heat and Cool
DescriptionFlex, multi-split systems operate up to 8 interior units which are each mounted in a separate room. Each indoor unit has its own remote control, so each room can be set to different temperatures. The individual units are connected to a single exterior unit.
The High Static Ducted indoor unit is available in 2 different sizes: LMHN240HV 24,000 BTUs and LMHN360HV 36,000 BTUs. Features of the Ducted High Static unit include:
Indoor Unit can be used with most LG Multi-Flex System outdoor unit:
- Inverter Technology: inverter heat pump air conditioners use a variable speed compressor, rather than the constant speed found in conventional ACs. Instead of shutting off once the temperature is achieved, the inverter compressor continues to operate at a low speed to maintain the temperature. It is quieter to operate and uses less energy than conventional air conditioners.
- Auto Restart Operation: Automatically restarts a unit to programmed setting when the electricity comes on after a power failure.
- Built-In Condensate Pump
- Two Thermistor Control - With 2 Thermistor Control, you have the option of setting your room temperature based on the temperature at the return air grille or the temperature at the thermostat
- External Static Pressure Control
- Hot Start
- Child Lock
- Group Control
- Sleep Mode
- On/Off Timer
Need help with your purchasing decision? We have an LG Certified Technical Service Advisor on staff to help you with any questions. Because of the complexity of the components required for the LMU480HV, LMU540HV and LMU600HV Multi F Max Mini Split Systems (up to 8 units allowable), please feel free to contact our Customer Service Department.
They will make certain you have everything you need for installation of your system.
For purchase and help in configuring your custom system,
please contact Customer Service at 1-877-847-0050.The Multi F Max System must be installed by a qualified, licensed HVAC technician. Manufacturer covers parts only under warranty. Installer is responsible for labor warranty.
- Indoor Unit Type
- Concealed Slim Duct
- Cooling BTUs
- Includes Heat Pump
- Heat Pump BTUs
- 688 / 618 / 530 (H / M / L)
- Fan Speeds
- Room Size Coverage
- Extra Large 800+ Sq. Ft.
- Min. Indoor Noise Level (dBA)
- Indoor Noise Level (dBA)
- 37 / 36 / 35 (H / M / L)
- Control Type
- Wired Control
- Wired Thermostat Optional
- Line Set Liquid Line
- Line Set Suction Line
- Width (in.)
- 46.531 "
- Depth (in.)
- 17.719 "
- Height (in.)
- 11.719 "
- Net Weight (lbs.)
- Parts Warranty
- 10 Years
- Labor Warranty
- Warranty Detail
- The Standard Warranty Period and the Compressor Warranty Period are extended to a total of ten (10) years (the “Extended Warranty Period”) for qualified Systems that have been (a) installed by a party that has completed the Training Requirements, (b) installation is pursuant to LG’s published instructions, and (c) product is registered within 60 days of startup at www.lg.com
Manuals and Guides
- Parts: 5 Years Limited Warranty if unit is not registered / 10 Years Extended Warranty if unit is properly installed and registered
- Compressor: 7 Years Limited Warranty if unit is not registered / 10 Years Extended Warranty if unit is properly installed and registered
- Labor: None
The Standard Warranty Period and the Compressor Warranty Period are extended to a total of ten (10) years (the “Extended Warranty Period”) for qualified Systems that have been (a) installed by a party that has completed the Training Requirements, (b) installation is pursuant to LG’s published instructions, and (c) product is registered within 60 days of startup at www.lg.com
The standard warranty for this unit is for parts only, and does not cover labor or diagnostic services. Total Home Supply will handle all warranty parts requests for any mini split purchased from us, but installation and all troubleshooting for this unit must be performed by a licensed HVAC technician. Any fees the technician may charge are not reimbursable by the manufacturer or by Total Home Supply. Please call 877-847-0050 for more details or with any questions you may have regarding warranty information and installation of this unit.