Daikin FFQ18LVJU 18000 BTU Ceiling Cassette Unit with Grille
Free Shipping on all Orders!
DescriptionThe Ceiling Cassette is concealed by a 2 x 2 foot decorative cover (BYFQ60B3W1 included) that blends well with any decor. The Daikin multi-zone split system can operate from 2 to 8 interior units, each mounted in a separate room. Each indoor unit has its own remote control, so each room can be set to different temperatures. The individual units are connected to a single exterior unit.The Ceiling Cassette is a great option in multi zone installations. It is offered in 4 sizes to easily accommodate different sized rooms each with unique heating and cooling size requirements: FFQ09LVJU (9,000 BTUs), FFQ12LVJU (12,000 BTUs), FFQ15LVJU (15,000 BTUs) and FFQ18LVJU (18,000 BTUs). With a 4 way ceiling cassette, the air flows naturally in all directions, helping to alleviate warm spots.Features of the Ceiling Cassette include:
The Ceiling Cassette offers a variety of installation options with regard to room needs and placement:Indoor unit must be used with any Daikin Multi-Zone System outdoor unit:Because of the complexity of the components required for theDaikin RMXS48LVJU Multi-Zone System (up to 8 units allowable),please feel free to contact our Customer Service Department.They will make certain you have everything you need forinstallation of your system.For purchase and help in configuring your custom system,please contact Customer Service at 1-877-847-0050.Parts Warranty: 5 Years Limited Warranty if unit is not registered / 12 Years Limited Warranty if unit is properly registered online.The Daikin Multi-Zone System must be installed by a qualified, licensed HVAC technician. Manufacturer covers parts only under warranty. Installer is responsible for labor warranty.
- Decorative Cover (BYFQ60B3W1) included
- Efficient airflow distribution with vertical auto-swing
- Customizable comfort with 5 freely selected airflow patterns between 0 and 40 degrees
- Comfort without disturbance with a whisper quiet operation
- Draught-free operation with horizontal air discharge
- Seamless architectural design with the ability to sit flush into ceilings
- Hot Start: When the heating operation starts or when the unit changes from cooling to heating, there is no cold draft released into the room.
- Mold Proof Air Filter: The pre-filter net is impregnated with a safe, colorless and odorless mold preventative. This renders the filter virtually immune to mold.
- Auto Restart Operation: The unit memorizes the operation mode, airflow and temperature settings. Should there be a power failure when the unit is in operation, it will automatically return to the same operating conditions when the power is restored
- 24 Hour On/Off Timer: The timer can be pre-set to start and stop the unit any time within a 24-hour period. Once the times are set, the unit can be operated for a period by simply pressing the ON or OFF timer buttons.
- Vertical Auto Swing
- Program Dry Function - This gives priority to reducing the level of humidity in the room rather that room temperature.
- Automatic Operation - For unattended year-round comfort, this function allows the unit to automatically switch between heating and cooling modes as required.
- Indoor Unit On/Off Timer
- Auto Restart after Power Failure
- Self Diagnosis with Digital Display
- Indoor Unit Type
- Ceiling Cassette
- Cooling BTUs
- Includes Heat Pump
- Heat Pump BTUs
- 424 / 283 (H / L)
- Fan Speeds
- Room Size Coverage
- Large 550 - 800 Sq. Ft.
- Min. Indoor Noise Level (dBA)
- Indoor Noise Level (dBA)
- 46 / 37.5 (H / L)
- Control Type
- Not Included
- Wired Thermostat Optional
- Line Set Liquid Line
- Line Set Suction Line
- Width (in.)
- 22.625 "
- Depth (in.)
- 22.625 "
- Height (in.)
- 11.25 "
- Net Weight (lbs.)
- Parts Warranty
- 12 Years
- Labor Warranty
Manuals and Guides