Reznor UDAP-125 120,000 BTU V3 Power Vented Gas Fired Unit Heater
Reznor is known for engineering quality heaters that can be used for a variety of needs. The UDAP125 unit heater was created as the next generation of Reznor products. It features easier installation, better efficiency, and a new and improved design.
Offering 12 different BTU options and an industry leading thermal efficiency of 83%, Reznor UDAP unit heaters offer amazing performance for all spaces. The 30,000 - 125,000 BTU models are all approved for use in commercial buildings as well as attached residential garages, including this unit, the UDAP125 (120,000 BTU), which is ideal for mid-size to larger spaces. Call or email us for an estimate of the number of BTUs you need for your location.
The UDAP Series heaters are easy to install, secured in place from 2 or 4 suspension points or by an optional Quick-Sling mounting bracket that allows for ceiling mounting. Connecting your thermostat is also a breeze. A low-voltage terminal strip is conveniently located on the outside of the cabinet so that you have no panels to remove. The factory installed gas line input is located on the backside of the unit making the gas connection effortless.
Reznor has made improvements to their UDAP heaters for better performance and quality of use. New features include Reznor’s patented TCore2 titanium stabilized aluminized steel heat exchanger, as well as the inclusion of a "G" terminal to the strip and a newly designed circuit board, which allows for fan-only operation without adding relays. A sleek new look makes for a clean front and bottom with no visible hardware. Reznor's unique style with it's deep red louvers, white cabinet, and angled corner let you know that you have purchased the top heater.
Our most popular optional accessories (shown in the add to cart box at the top of the page) are available with this unit. Please visit the links below to see the full descriptions for each of these items. Optional accessories should be added to the cart on this page to receive a discounted package price on that accessory.
- Certified for attached residential garage and commercial/industrial heating application
- 83% Thermal efficiency - Best in its class! 50-60°F Rise range
- Tcore2 titanium stabilized aluminized steel heat exchanger
- Patented single burner combustion system including a one-piece burner assembly
- 115/1/60 Supply voltage
- 115 Volt open fan motor with internal overload protection
- Transformer for 24-volt controls
- Integrated circuit board with diagnostic indicator lights
- Multi-try direct spark ignition with timed lockout
- Fan relay (included on the circuit board)
- Single-stage natural gas valve (field adjustable for operation to 6,000 ft. elevation*)
- Vibration/noise isolated fan and venter motors - designed for low noise operation
- 2-pt and 4-pt Suspension standard on all sizes
- External thermostat terminal strip for easy wiring
- External gas connection
- Full fan guard - engineered for safety
- Sleek cabinet design to make hardware less visible
*Standard altitude up to 2000 feet requires no adjustments. For installations from 2001 to 6000 feet adjusting of the valve outlet pressure is required. For installations over 6000 feet a high altitude kit is needed. (Please reach out to us at (877) 847-0050 for High Altitude Kit Pricing and Availability.)
- Separated Combustion Chamber
- Heating BTUs (Input)
- Thermal Efficiency
- Heating BTUs (Output)
- Gas Connection Size
- Vent Connection Size (in.)
- 4 "
- Control Amps (24 Volt)
- Full Load Amps (115 Volt)
- Circuit Breaker Size (Amps)
- Normal Watts Consumption
- Discharge Air Temperature Rise
- Discharge Air Opening Area
- Output Velocity (FPMs)
- Noise Level (dBA)
- Width (in.)
- 25.625 "
- Depth (in.)
- 21.563 "
- Height (in.)
- 23.125 "
- Net Weight (lbs.)
- Parts Warranty
- 1 Year
- Labor Warranty
- Warranty Detail
- Extended nine (9)-year, non-prorated warranty on the heat exchanger, burners, and flue collection box assembly. Extended four (4)-year, non-prorated warranty on all electrical and mechanical operating components
Manuals and Guides