Friedrich VHA12K Vert-I-Pak 12000 BTU Single Vertical Packaged Air System with Heat Pump (VTAC)
Availability: Special Order
Not Purchasable: Not done configuring
Free Shipping on all Orders!
DescriptionGive your property a homelike appearance with a Vert-I-Pak Vertical Packaged Air System - a simpler way to condition multiple rooms. Vert-I-Pak fits neatly into a typical mechanical closet, so you can create indoor living spaces that are more versatile. Since the system fits into a closet with an outside wall, guests and tenants will enjoy a quieter, visually appealing living space, without giving up individual, in-room temperature control or access to windows. Even quieter operating sound levels may be achieved by insulating the closet. Contributing to the quieter sound levels and lower vibration noise of this unit, is the combination of the wall plenum and gasket plus extra thick rubber grommets.The VHA12K features 12000 BTUs of cooling comfort and 11200 BTUs of heat from the heat pump. With 12000 BTUs you can cool a room that is about 550 sq. ft. or about 24' x 23'.With a vertical packaged air system you get several installation possibilities:
- A Simpler Way to Condition Multiple Rooms - A single unit may be ducted for flexible zone cooling in multiple rooms.
- Installs as easily as a PTAC - All units are pre-wired, charged and piped, so only electrical hook up is needed to be up and running.
- A Better System Inside and Out - Ideal for extended stay properties, suites, assisted living facilities and student housing. A Friedrich vertical system is also compatible with wired and wireless energy management systems.
Features of the Vert-I-Pak include:
- 2.5 Kw Electric Heat: VHA12K25RTN
- 3.4 Kw Electric Heat: VHA12K34RTN
- 5.0 Kw Electric Heat: VHA12K50RTN
- R-410A refrigerant
- Compact and lightweight
- Unique free-floating chassis
- 10” crimped and beaded duct-collar ready to attach flex-duct
- Easy to connect right, left or rear drain connection
- Corrosion resistant interior
- Easy to install front, left or right hand into closet on an outside wall (Does not require an HVAC technician)
- Remote thermostat ready; 24V transformer
- Standard safety power disconnect
- Electronic control panel on unit for easy diagnostics and servicing
- Architectural louver, single stage thermostats (WRT1) and (RT6) and return air grilles and (VPRG4) are available separately
- Architectural louvers are required and available in standard extruded aluminum (VPAL2) or as a custom color option requiring special handling (VPSC2)
- Eliminates the clutter of split systems and the need for multiple PTACs
- No refrigerant lines running from floor to floor
- Cooling BTUs
- Cooling Amps
- 5.6 / 5.3
- Cooling Watts
- Includes Heat Mode
- Heat Type
- Heat Pump with Back-Up Electric
- Heat Pump BTUs
- Heat Pump Heating Amps
- 5.0 / 4.8
- Heat Pump Heating Watts
- 1060 / 1125
- Energy Star
- Vent Location
- Ducted Into Room
- Room Size Coverage
- Medium 300 - 525 Sq. Ft.
- Energy Saver Mode
- Control Type
- 24 Hour ON/OFF Timer
- Remote Control
- Fresh Air Intake
- Sleep Mode
- Sleeve Required for Install
- Overall Width (in.)
- 23 "
- Overall Depth (in.)
- 23 "
- Overall Height (in.)
- 32 "
- Net Weight (lbs.)
- Parts Warranty
- 1 Year
- Labor Warranty
- 1 Year
- Compressor Warranty
- 5 Years
Manuals and Guides
Electric Heat Data
Electric Heat Data: VHA12K25 VHA12K34 VHA12K50 Watts: 2500/2050 3400/2780 5000/4090 BTUs: 8500/7000 11600/9500 17000/13900 Heating Amps: 10.9/9.9 14.8/13.4 21.7/19.7 Minimum Circuit Ampacity: 15 19.9 28.6 Branch Circuit Fuse (Amps): 15 20 30 Basic Heater Size: 2.5 Kw 3.4 Kw 5.0 Kw Heat Pump Data: BTUs: 11200 / 11500 Amps: 5.0 / 4.8