Honeywell 6442 11 kW Air Cooled Home Standby Generator with Mobile Link Monitoring System
Availability: Usually Leaves Warehouse in 2 - 3 Business Days
Free Shipping on all Orders!
DescriptionWith a home standby generator, you will not have to worry about a power outage in your home again. The Honeywell 6442 11 kW generator will automatically kick on in the event of a power failure, keeping you and your family warm and safe. And if you are away from your home, the Mobile Link Cellular Monitoring System can help you stay connected. Simply check the status from any computer, tablet or smartphoneTested to applicable CSA, NEMA and EGSA and other standards, Honeywell should be your system of choice. With Honeywell you also get a large dealer network that can provide you everything you need from troubleshooting and service to all parts large and small. Backed with a 5 year comprehensive warranty, you can be assured of a well working electrical backup system.
Installation by a qualified professional is required.
- Auto/Manual/Off illuminated buttons: Selects the operating mode and provides easy, at-a-glance status indication in any condition
- Sealed, raised buttons: Smooth, weather-resistant user interface for programming and operations
- Utility voltage sensing: Constantly monitors utility voltage, setpoints 60% dropout, 80% pick-up, of standard voltage.
- Generator voltage sensing: Constantly monitors generator voltage to ensure the cleanest power delivered to the home.
- Utility interrupt delay: Prevents nuisance start-ups of the engine, adjustable 2-1500 seconds from the factory default setting of 10 seconds by a qualified dealer
- Engine warm-up: Ensures engine is ready to assume the load, setpoint approximately 5 seconds
- Engine cool-down: Allows engine to cool prior to shutdown, setpoint approximately 1 minute
- Programmable seven day exerciser: Operates engine to prevent oil seal drying and damage between power outages by running the generator for 12 minutes every week
- Smart battery charger: Delivers charge to the battery only when needed at varying rates depending on outdoor air temperature
- Main line circuit breaker: Protects generator from overload.
- Electronic governor: Maintains constant 60 Hz frequency
- Engine Displacement
- Cooling System
- Low Oil Shutdown
- Fuel Type
- Dual Fuel (LP and NG)
- Rated kW
- NG Power Capacity (Watts)
- LP Power Capacity (Watts)
- Rated Amps
- 45.8 LP; 41.7 NG
- NG Consumption (50% Load)
- 124 cf/hr
- NG Consumption (100% Load)
- 195 cf/hr
- LP Consumption (50% Load)
- 42.8 cf/hr
- LP Consumption (100% Load)
- 70 cf/hr
- Noise Level (dBA)
- @23 ft operating in normal mode: 63; in WhisperCheck low speed: 57
- Battery Included
- Additional Features
- 2 Cylinders, Total Harmonic Distortion Less than 5%, Overhead Valve, Operating RPM 3600, Auto-Manual-Off Modes
- Length (in.)
- 48 "
- Width (in.)
- 25 "
- Height (in.)
- 29 "
- Net Weight (lbs.)
- Parts Warranty
- 5 Years
- Labor Warranty
- 5 Years
- Warranty Detail
- YEARS ONE THROUGH FIVE – Limited comprehensive coverage on mileage, labor and parts listed.
Manuals and Guides