Reznor UDAP-100 100,000 BTU V3 Power Vented Gas Fired Unit Heater
Reznor has a long-established history for providing quality heaters in a variety of applications. The UDAP100 unit heater was engineered to improve upon Reznor's proven technology. It features a new design both in and out, easier installation, and better fuel efficiency.
Offering 12 different BTU options and an industry leading thermal efficiency of 83%, Reznor UDAP series heaters offer amazing performance for garages, warehouses, industrial buildings, and more. The 30,000 - 125,000 BTU models are all approved for use in commercial buildings as well as residential garages and barns, including this unit, the UDAP100 (105,000 BTU), which is ideal for mid-size to larger spaces. Contact us to get a more accurate estimate of how many BTUs are needed for your space.
The V3 Series heaters are easy to install, secured in place from 2 or 4 suspension points or by an optional Quick-Sling mounting bracket that allows for ceiling mounting. Thermostat setup is easy as well, with a low-voltage terminal strip on the outside of the cabinet that makes connecting control wiring simple with no panels to remove. The factory installed gas line input is located on the rear of the heater making the gas connection simple.
Reznor has made improvements to their UDAP heaters for better performance and quality of use. A key new feature is the patented TCore2 titanium stabilized aluminized steel heat exchanger. They also added a "G" terminal to the easily accessible rear terminal strip which allows for easy setup of fan only operation. Outwardly, Reznor has developed a sleeker design that shows no front or bottom hardware -- look for the unique white unit with deep red louvers, black side handle, and angled corner to know you have a genuine Reznor unit.
The most popular optional accessories (shown in the add to cart box at the top of the page) are available with this unit. Please visit the links below to see the full details for each of these items. Optional accessories should be added to the cart on this page to receive a discounted package price on that accessory.
- Certified for attached residential garage and commercial/industrial heating application
- 83% Thermal efficiency - TOP in its class! 50-60°F Rise range
- Tcore2 titanium stabilized aluminized steel heat exchanger
- Patented single burner combustion system including a one-piece burner assembly
- 115 Volts - Single Phase - 60 Hertz
- 115 Volt open fan motor with internal overload protection
- Transformer for 24-volt controls
- Integrated circuit board with diagnostic indicator lights
- Multi-try direct spark ignition with timed lockout
- Integrated fan relay allows for fan only operation
- Single-stage natural gas valve (field adjustable for operation to 6,000 ft. elevation*)
- Designed for quiet operation with vibration isolated fan and venter motors
- 2-pt and 4-pt Suspension standard on all sizes
- External thermostat terminal strip for easy wiring
- External gas connection
- Integrated fan guard designed with safety in mind
- Improved cabinet design with less visible hardware
*Standard altitude up to 2000 feet requires no adjustments. 2001 to 6000 feet require adjusting the valve outlet pressure. Over 6000 feet need High Altitude Kit. (Please contact us at (877) 847-0050 for High Altitude Kit Pricing and Availability.)
- Separated Combustion Chamber
- Heating BTUs (Input)
- Thermal Efficiency
- Heating BTUs (Output)
- Gas Connection Size
- Vent Connection Size (in.)
- 4 "
- Control Amps (24 Volt)
- Full Load Amps (115 Volt)
- Circuit Breaker Size (Amps)
- Normal Watts Consumption
- Discharge Air Temperature Rise
- Discharge Air Opening Area
- Output Velocity (FPMs)
- Noise Level (dBA)
- Width (in.)
- 25.625 "
- Depth (in.)
- 21.563 "
- Height (in.)
- 23.125 "
- Net Weight (lbs.)
- Parts Warranty
- 1 Year
- Labor Warranty
- Warranty Detail
- Extended nine (9)-year, non-prorated warranty on the heat exchanger, burners, and flue collection box assembly. Extended four (4)-year, non-prorated warranty on all electrical and mechanical operating components
Manuals and Guides